Saturday, September 13, 2008

Focus

A good friend suggested that I sequester the things I write from the things I make. With that in mind, I'll start moving a few things from "Modern ARTifacts" over to "Words". I'll make the move over the next few weeks and do my best to add to both blogs.

At first, I'll take some of my old, lousy poetry and place it in its new box. After that, maybe some of the stories and if dare, write some new stuff too. I think I'll use this for the personal entries that strain to be essay-like.

Okay?

Thanks to the three of you who read this now and again.

T2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must be one of the three sleepless readers. I really like the one about you and dad that is called.... oh geez... what is it? "Just Around the Bend"? Beautiful. Love you- Sissy (Tracey. Doh)